Tribal Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Air

Team Forum, Tribal Airsoft of Fredericksburg, VA

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game August? Plans??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob

Rob

Game August? Plans?? Empty
PostSubject: Game August? Plans??   Game August? Plans?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:56 pm

So any Tribal games planned for August?

I know DAG will be at the Leesburg Game on July 23rd (Dan and me)
and the Amherst game on July 30th (Brazzle and Dan will be with me).

Want to do another gun n grill at the farm? Maybe Mikes field?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Farm-Reality-Based-Training-wi
Panther

Panther

PostSubject: Re: Game August? Plans??   Game August? Plans?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Anything?
Back to top Go down
Shark

PostSubject: Re: Game August? Plans??   Game August? Plans?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm fairly certain we are all itching for a game. Mike and I have been working and Jon is shipping out to college next month but I'll talk to Mike and we'll try to get something set up.

Mike and I have requested off for the game in Amherst this Saturday if anybody would like to join us.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Game August? Plans??   Game August? Plans?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:56 am

FYI there is a Vietnam Themed Event, August 27th, 2011 that I know Dan and I will be attending as LRRP.
The thread link on Acme (Which Dan, Wil and I mod by the way) http://www.acmeairsoft.com/showthread.php?t=10801
If interested please go join acme (fill out the introduction section) and then add your name to the list on the thread there.

Info from that link...
Vietnam Themed Event, August 27th, 2011

A loose (to attract more players) Vietnam War themed game going at Skyline Paintball Field in Strasburg VA on August 27th, 2011 from 10-5.

Admission for airsoft is $15.

OPERATION HAMMER ONE
August 27th, 1968- US Forces are stationed two miles from the Cambodian Border in order to eliminate a regiment of the PAVN coming down from the Ho Chi Minh trail. A US patrol is ambushed by People’s Army forces moving into South Vietnam from the trail. A LRRP team is sent out to rescue the engaged US squad and to stop the PAVN forces from moving their supplies to its designated position.

Objectives:

PAVN
-Move their supplies to the designated position.
-Keep the LRRP team from rescuing the ambushed squad.

US
-Capture PAVN supplies and move them to the staging area.
-Rescue Ambushed Squad.

Medic Rules
Each team will have a medic/corpsman. When a player is hit, he lies down and the medic will tag him back in. The fallen player may call for the medic to tag him back in. When the medic is hit, he must wait 60 seconds before coming back into the game.

Supplies Rules
One of the NVA objectives is to move supplies to a designated point. When a player carrying an item is hit, he drops the item, and until he is tagged back in by a medic, the item can be picked up by any player, US or NVA. Once an item reaches its designated location, it can’t be recovered and moved.

Field maps will be available at the event.

Mininum eye protection is full seal goggles, mask recommended.

FPS rules will be available after the field contacts their insurance company.

Would anybody be willing to bring a chronograph, or would the paintball chronographs already at the field work? I don’t personally own one as I have no use for one unless I decide to organize more of these.

I hope the scenario and rules are clear, please ask if you have any questions.

Uniform requirements are looser than most Vietnam themed events.

US
-OD Green jungle fatigues, OD Utility Fatigues, and OD BDUs are acceptable. As well ERDLs and Tigerstripes will be allowed.
-M56, M67, and ALICE web gear will all be allowed
-M1 Helmets and Boonie hats will work as headgear, as well as OD hot weather caps and 8 point covers, and OD headwraps.

NVA/VC
-Khaki and Black fatigues/clothing will work for the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong side.
-Chi Com chest rigs and other chest rigs will be allowed.

No MOLLE, PASGT, or crossdraw vests please.
No desert camo, digital camo, multi cam, etc. I'd prefer no woodland BDUs if possible.

For weapon, if you have a vietnam weapon like an M14, M16a1, AK47, or M60, use that! If not, use whatever you have. No optics or rails in use please, and on M16/M4 varients, please keep the carrying handle on.

other notes...
you just need
a plain set of OD (US) or tan (VN) BDU's (which you can get at Ranger Surplus or online cheap)
& they would like a VN era style replica... M16, M14, AK47, AKM, SLR, G3 and such.

As desired you could doctor this up further with a simple pistol belt, canteen in pouch and magazine pouch
Keep it simple as that works
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Game August? Plans??   Game August? Plans?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 am

Ryno wrote:
I'm fairly certain we are all itching for a game. Mike and I have been working and Jon is shipping out to college next month but I'll talk to Mike and we'll try to get something set up.

Mike and I have requested off for the game in Amherst this Saturday if anybody would like to join us.

Dan, Brazzle, his little brother, Will, his little brother and I will be at the Amherst game as well.
Next set on schedule is the game Aug 27th.
I know there will be a Leesburg game in between those (don't know the dates yet)
But we would love to attend a game at Mikes if he wants to plan one.
As I said, I want to hold another open training event (keeping it shorter) and could just as easy do it at Mikes place as mine. We now have shot timers as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game August? Plans??   Game August? Plans?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game August? Plans??
Page 1 of 1