Tribal Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Air

Team Forum, Tribal Airsoft of Fredericksburg, VA

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safety 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob

Rob

Safety 101 Empty
PostSubject: Safety 101   Safety 101 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:12 am

Safety 4.3M

Gun Safety

1. Loaded – Treat the gun as though it is loaded. Assume the gun is loaded.

2. Direction – Do not point the gun muzzle at anything you do not intend to shoot.

3. Trigger – Keep your finger off the trigger, straight along the side and outside of the trigger guard until you intend to shoot.

4. Target – Know your target, what is beyond and what is around it.

Airsoft Safety

1. EyePro – Always wear eye protection when airsoft guns are in use. Remember airsoft bb’s bounce and ricochet off everything.

2. Clear – When not in use clear the gun and make safe - While keeping the gun pointed in a safe direction, remove the magazine (if equipped), remove all ammo from the gun (use a gun clear confirmation barrel/box/snail if available), place it on safe and place a barrel plug or cover on the end of the barrel. (Maintain rule 2 “muzzle direction” at all times.)

3. Bag – When transporting your guns, clear the gun and render safe as in rule 2 above, always transport the gun in a bag or case, keep ammo and magazines in a separate bag or section and transport it in the trunk/boot of the vehicle or as far away from passengers as possible.

Muzzle – Treat the muzzle of your gun as though there was a laser beam streaming from it and always on. Whatever the laser beam touches it cuts through and destroys

-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Farm-Reality-Based-Training-wi
Raven0023

Raven0023

Safety 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety 101   Safety 101 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:16 am

This is a great addition! I know we've got some new potential players coming out for the next game, and I know they've never even so much as held a real firearm. Thanks for the contribution Rob!
Back to top Go down
Chipmun[K]

Chipmun[K]

Safety 101 Empty
PostSubject: I Dig These Rules!   Safety 101 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Rob, thank you so much for posting these. I firmly understand and believe these. I have been on the receiving end of a loaded Colt .45 a young kid thought was a toy. Having the rules of "real steel" defiantly makes things more secure.
Thanks for posting.

Chi[P]
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

Safety 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety 101   Safety 101 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm

My pleasure.
These are of course the 4 rules of our gun fathers and the 3 of RBT with airsoft.

I'll try and contribute more to the Tribal school as I can. I'm sure you guys will have thoughts on what you want here after attending class May 1st. Should be real fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Farm-Reality-Based-Training-wi
Sponsored content

Safety 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety 101   Safety 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safety 101
Page 1 of 1