Tribal Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Air

Team Forum, Tribal Airsoft of Fredericksburg, VA

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Jackalope?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackalope

Jackalope

Who is Jackalope? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Jackalope?   Who is Jackalope? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Call sign: Jackalope

Name: Missy Duffy

Contact Email: duffyht@gmail.com

Color: Aquamarine...not sure how the first five questions are relevant to Airsoft lol, allthough this is an introduction..

Candy: Lik-M-Aid

Cake: Confetti or any cake with cream cheese frosting... ;p

Food: Sushi

Animal: Horse

Siblings: 1 step sister

What role do you like to play on a team? Assault Soldier, because of the gun I own..Personally I like sniping, but we all know they suck in airsoft lol

Have you ever played Airsoft before? Today was my first time so..yes lol

What is your definition of leadership? Someone who can lead a team through thorns with no scratches, care for every member and make realistic/mature choices.

Are you willing to pay to support the team? Yes.

What contributions can you bring to the team? Food? Idk..

Why do you want to join this team? To have fun and shoot people Wink

Are you comfortable playing in inclement weather? If initially prepared for inclement weather..wouldn't play in hail though..

Are you sociable? Yes, but I tend to be shy when I first meet someone, depending on my mood or how tired I am lol

What’s your best pick up line? Generally, pickup lines are used on females.. I don't go around trying to pick up guys from bars. If I like a guy, I get to know him and find similar interests, no pick up lines xD

What’s your load out? Crosman Pulse R72

How often do you cut your hair? ...every few months. Where it up most of the time though and for games.

What music do you like? All genres..generally metal, djent, or anything with NICE vocals lol.

How do you feel about a platypus? They have big beaks.

Do you like Mountain Dew? I pee electric yellow..If that tells you anything.. jk

Do you have a significant other? I have many..friends and family xD

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? "What do you mean? An African or European swallow?" (hahaha Monty Python and Holy Grail)
Back to top Go down

Who is Jackalope?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Air :: Level 1 :: Introductions-
Jump to: