Tribal Air
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Air

Team Forum, Tribal Airsoft of Fredericksburg, VA

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob? Who the _____ is that?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob

Rob

Rob? Who the _____ is that? Empty
PostSubject: Rob? Who the _____ is that?   Rob? Who the _____ is that? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Call sign: Rob
Name: Rob
Contact Email: PM for info
Color: Olive Drab
Candy: Caramel Cremes (But can't have, sadly)
Cake: German Chocolate (Again can't have though)
Food: Pizza (And again, very limited on my diet now, blah)
Animal: Cat
Siblings: 2 well actually 3 now that we found the other sister haha
What role do you like to play on a team? Leader or adviser
Have you ever played Airsoft before? Yes
What is your definition of leadership? A positive motivator, thinking and compassionate person.
Are you willing to pay to support the team? I pay my team already, lazy bastards they are.
What contributions can you bring to the team? I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once, does that help? Wink Let's just say I own a magazine and I work in the real industry overseas. So when army MP goofballs tease and call you names you can get behind me and I'll kick their asses for you, stupid bullies.
Why do you want to join this team? I didn't know I was asking to, weird eh? I'll gladly work as an advisor.
Are you comfortable playing in inclement weather? I'm old... so it depends on teh specific event and situation.
Are you sociable? I try to be, but traveling overseas so much dents planning in advance many times (Past as I'm semi retired now)
What’s your best pick up line? Don't think I ever used one, but I'd have to go with "please"
What’s your load out? For airsoft basic, OD (or Tan), chest rig, ak's (yes plural we have tons in my armory) and glocks/hi capas. I try to follow the keep it simple rule and as I run my gear very simple in my real life work I try to do the same in airsoft.
How often do you cut your hair? Wife runs a salon, so less often than I should..
What music do you like? Classical, Rock, and Euro techno
How do you feel about a platypus? indifferent
Do you like Mountain Dew? Yeah, when I used to drink soda.
Do you have a significant other? Yep, Married 11 years to this one, can't believe she hasn't left haha
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Zero. Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Farm-Reality-Based-Training-wi

Rob? Who the _____ is that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Air :: Level 1 :: Introductions-
Jump to: